OysterMom's Oyster Alley Opens



It is official.  OysterMom is a Certified Shellfish Processor and open to sell my - or anyone else's farmed oysters!    OPEN FOR BUSINESS! 

Thanks to Frank and Anne Ashcroft, I have a corner behind B&B Sporting Goods at 1139 E. Tennessee Street in downtown Tallahassee in a place we fondly refer to as Oyster Alley.

Cooler in place. Binder with page after page of records I must keep, WIFI, remote temperature gauges to monitor the cooler's every temperature shift, hand washing sinks, paper towels, toilet paper and hot water all in order as required by the State of FL Division of Aquaculture.

I'm out peddling my oysters and taking orders.

Come see me.  We'll shuck a few and tell tales of the sea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Movie, OYSTERMOM